Uncategorized

Janet Mbugua Breaks The Internet As She Goes Topless (PHOTO)

on

Bet you never saw the day Janet Mbugua would post a topless photo, right? Well, the day has finally arrived and the ‘reserved’ Janet Mbugua we used to know from then has matured into a fine lady who is capable of taking risks without fearing what people will say.

The mother of one who recently quit Citizen TV uploaded the unique photo on her official Instagram leaving many surprised as we did not see it coming. She however decided to turn off the comment section – a smart move to block negative comments from fans who would have roasted her for the photo.

Though the photo did not show much, one can’t help but notice the words on her back “This is the beginning of the beginning” which show she has officially started off a new chapter that will allow fans see another side of her we never knew nothing about.

Check out the photo below:

Janet Mbugua Topless photo

Janet Mbugua Topless photo

8 Comments

1. Shaina

August 31, 2017 at 5:49 pm

Hi! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing a few months of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to stop hackers?

2. Orlando

September 13, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

3. Jamel

September 14, 2017 at 11:45 pm

you are really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have done a wonderful job on this topic!

4. kik login

September 15, 2017 at 12:40 pm

You are certainly right and I totally agree with you. Whenever you wish, we could as well talk regarding kik online, one thing which intrigues me. Your site is really awesome, best wishes!

5. click here for more info

September 15, 2017 at 5:26 pm

Heya, you’re certainly right. I frequently read your articles carefully. I’m furthermore fascinated with how to track a mobile number, maybe you could write about this sometimes. Good day!

6. best pron

September 20, 2017 at 7:32 am

XAooTq When are you going to take this to a full book?

7. Kymberly

September 20, 2017 at 9:28 pm

I love what you dudes are now up to. This sort of smart work and reporting! Keep up the wonderful work guys, I’ve you my personal blogroll.